All your pool & spa needs under one roof
SOFT-SOAK FILTER CLEANER
A bromine-free, chlorine-free sanitizing alternative
Removes dirt, oils & deposits from the filter.
- Created specifically for SoftSoak spas
- Helps keep water clear by promoting better filtration
- Removes dirt, oils & deposits from filter(s)
- pH = <2
- Remove filter element(s) & rinse excess debris with garden hose with a pressure nozzle.
- Place the cartridge into a solution of 1 quart SoftSoak Filter Cleaner mixed with 5 gallons of water.
- Allow to soak for 24 hours.
- Light brushing might be required for heavy oil accumulation.
- Rinse elements clean with maximum garden hose pressure.
- Reassemble filter & resume normal operation.
- For best performance allow cartridge to completely dry before replacement.
- Spa & hot tub filters should be cleaned every 4 to 6 weeks using SoftSoak Filter Cleaner.
Not seeing what you're looking for?
Visit us at one of our locations
Discuss your pool or spa with us?
Call 503.906.8118 or contact us online